• mAchieve and exceed the expectations of customers through regular follow-up and performance evaluation.
• Continual improvement of human recourses' knowledge and skills, and encouraging all employees for self-improvement, in order to achieve the highest standards in the quality of work performance.
• Continual improvement through applying and maintaining the integrated management system, which comply with the requirements of the international standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Preserve environment, and prevent pollution in all its types.
• Maintain the health and safety of department's customers of all categories, and preventing injuries and occupational sickness.
• Comply with the local and federal regulations related to work environment, health, and safety.
Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities © 2016-2021
This site is best viewed in Google Chrome , IE 9+ , Firefox and Safari