• Continuous development of quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system through the establishment of goals and continuously reviewing it, ensuring the dissemination of its concepts, the spread of best management and professional practices and the development and improvement of services provided which support IACAD’s strategy.
• Compliance with all relevant requirements, legislation, laws, regulations and instructions.
• Provision of continuous training and raising awareness among employees in quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system.
• Provision of high-quality services to achieve customers’ happiness and the happiness of the beneficiaries of IACAD’s services.
• Reducing occupational injuries and diseases, protecting the environment and preventing environmental pollution and all health and safety hazards associated with IACAD’s context, activities and services.
• Taking necessary actions to control occupational health and safety hazards through the hierarchy of controls.
• Engagement of employees in the decision-making processes within the occupational health and safety management system.
Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities © 2016-2022
This site is best viewed in Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari